Tagged...!!

on Saturday, July 28, 2007


Okay...so I was avoiding this for some time, but Daman..here you go..finally taken your tag!!

8 frigging things about ME!! This is tough...but I'll try...

hhhmmm...

1) I hate doing this, infact I hate the question itself 'so..tell me something about yourself'...what the hell am I suppose to tell anyone about myself...I really think its a DUMB question...!!

2) I am an extremely closed person...though I am like all 'one should express oneself all the time' and blah blah blah and yes I do scream and shout when I see something going wrong around me. But, when it comes to my personal relationships, I am not very expressive and also am not very easily able to share my personal feelings and emotions with even the 'closest' person in my life.

3) I love arguements...well not literally....as in meaningful discussions...simply love talking about my thoughts and opinions about a particular thing and have others talk about it too...(one reason why I simply love blogging).

4) I have had only one SINGLE crush till date, which lasted for about four months or something, untill I told my best friend about it (and I told her when we came to know he liked her and she liked his best friend...lol(how filmy is dat!!) :P)

5) Because of the above point, my friends and now even my family suspects that I am probably a Lesbian (lol), had to really explain them...I AM STRAIGHT!! (but my friend still thinks, if not a Homosexual, I must be an Asexual then, which I deny all the time despite feeling the same sometimes :P )

6) I am SHOCKED to see my will power these days. There is tasty food around me and I am NOT cheating!!

7) If, while talking to someone, that person says something really dumb or stupid, I find it beyond me to carry on that conversation. Just change the topic and I will still, probably be disinterested. Atleast I won't be all silent.

8) Oh freak!! This one time as a kid, must be 10 or 11, I was bored so called on the random number, like a blank call, and these people on the other line started taking someone's name - as if expecting that person is giving them blank calls. I hung up and then that person called back (caller I.D.s...ggrrr!!). My sister answered and since she did not know what I had done, she was like 'no noone called'. Now, came the worst part, next day this man comes to my house!! (Fudge!! I so hate caller i.d.s!! :X ) and I was all alone, so I like 'stupid babies' started crying and told him I was playing and he was like 'Oh its okay Beta' and left. When Mom and Baji were back, told them the whole thing and that man called again!! huh....and then we came to know that his younger brother actually ran away from the house and that is the reason why they got so worried thinking that it was probably him who was calling!! >>phew<< And yes I swore not to play pranks like these EVER!!(you all do the same, if in case anyone reading this is as stupid as me :P)

Alas!! I am done with MY TAG!! :D And I must admit that I took allot of time to think each point ( told you!! I can never write about myself!!), but I enjoyed sharing it with all of you. Hope I did not bore you and even if I did, you would not be reading this :P .

So...my turn to tag 8 more people...I am sure, most have been tagged already...but anyway...TAKE MY TAG!! Here goes my list...
Tuhin
Ainz
Dimple
Neo
Prince Kazarelth
Nikhil
Harshall
Stoned Grey
*Evil Laughter* ha ha ha ha ha !! Now..lets see...how easy is it for you guys to 'so...tell me something about yourself :P' 8 points!!

Happy TagginG!!

RocK oN!!

Love hugs and kisses to all!!

13 comments:

Prince K. said...

Already done this:P

Whahahahahahhaha

Number thwee!!! wheee!

And you are back!

Amandeep Singh said...

Just one crush till date..
strange;)

Dimple said...

hey thanks for tagging me...mann its seriosly difficult to write abt yourself..but will give it a shot..;)

Unknown said...

Grrr...GAWD!!!! wt hv u dun...y u tagged me...ufff...awrite vl hv 2 carry on wid dis chain...vl break my head on it soon...seems so diffclt *sigh*

Btw luvd reading 8 thngs abt u ;)

Anonymous said...

hey i already did this!! gimme a new tag!

Lara Baggins said...

great blog

keep up the good work
loved d 'feminist' post a lot

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

@ Prince...so what?? DO IT AGAIN!!....aarrgghh...oh k..forget it..don't if you don't want to :P and yes yes I AM BACK!!

@ Raman...thats me for you...STRANGE!!

@ Dimple...I am waiting to read yours :-)

@ Tuhin...I too want to enjoy reading 8 things about you...so HURRY HURRY HURRY leo boy!! (when is your b'day??)

@ Neo...NEW TAG...mmm...okay...well...then in that case you can do the same tag, differrently...tell me 8 CRAZY THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TILL DATE..!

@ Prince...you too...I change the tag for you...take the same one as Neo's...8 crazy things you have done till date....get your thinking boxes working..!!

@ lara...Thanks :-)

lemon said...

hey!! good to see you back!!
hope ur all better :)

Stoned scribbler said...

WOW, this thing's awesome :D
I once played a really lame prank too and never dared to again. I called a guy and pretended to be some female bandit :S
I told him never to step outta his house again or he'll be hit so hard, he'll forget that he had happy times in life..
It was just a prank yanno..
Next day he, our brave man, walks out and actually gets belted by a couple of people =O :(
he thought I did it.. and for a LONG time he was behind my life for doing it :\ Then we spoke and spoke and darn, these conversations they never end >.<
But we got past that somehow :|

Ok, besides that. I loved the 8 parts in you :D

Thanks for the tag. I'll try not to brag much about myself :(

=]

daman said...

thanks for accepting my tag ,got to know more about you ,and sorry have been busy these days with my dissertion so spuld not comment for a long time ,but i will be back soon with a post :)

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

@ lemonade....yeah better than before...Thanks :D

@ Stoned Grey....gosh...these explanations for acts you are not 'really' a part of...can be neverending...but pranks...wwhhoooaa!! do take scary turns...yet they remain fun ;)
Thank you!!

@ Daman....You are most welcome :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

still working on 8 things...vl tke sum mo tym...n btw my b'day came n went away...1st Aug
wen is urs?